The Bodie Collection
The Bodie Eco-Sustainable Sunglass is our classic shape with updated flair. It features zebra wood temples with spring hinges and offers 100% UVA/UVB Polarized Lenses. Includes a woven case and cleaning cloth.
- Lens Width (mm): 54 - Bridge Width (mm): 20 - Temple Length (mm): 145
- Lens: Premium Category 3 Polarized
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Material: Hand polished ultra-lightweight eco-friendly frames are made with our very own Eco-Process which reuses 60-75% recycled & reprocessed content that would otherwise end up in landfills or our oceans.
- Accessories: Every pair includes a woven drawstring case and cleaning cloth.
- Shape: Square Sunglass
Since 2009, our progressive business model has helped not only individuals worldwide, but also the environment. In short, we combine eco-friendly products with social responsibility.
- Each pair of Blue Planet Eyewear is made with recycled and/or natural materials to help eliminate waste and draw from more sustainable sources.
- For every pair sold, we donate a pair of corrective glasses to a person in need via a charity organization that we partner with. We call this practice our Visualize Change Program.
- Each month, the Blue Planet team volunteers in our local community as a part of our Random Acts of Kindness program
Eco-Friendly Sunglasses & Reading Glasses
Restoring Sight To People In Need
In April of 2018 we wanted to find a new way to give back to our community. The Blue Planet Crew actively volunteers in our local community as a part of our Random Acts of Kindness Program. Our volunteer work so far has included working with kids with disabilities, working with animals at the Humane Society, planting trees, organizing beach cleanups, providing food for the less fortunate and many more.
Trees For The Future