General Care Instructions
- Clean your Blue Planet glasses before putting them away. Always rinse your glasses with tap water after taking a dip in the pool or in the ocean.
- Periodically wipe away sweat, oil and other residue that may transfer onto the frame to keep your glasses looking great.
- Avoid storing your Blue Planet glasses in extreme conditions or storing them in your vehicle for extended periods of time.
- Allow salt water and chlorine to sit on our lenses for too long without rinsing or cleaning them. Salt water and chlorine can eat away at the lens coating.
- Expose your Blue Planet glasses to extreme heat, strong detergents or other chemicals.
- Use glass cleaners - they may damage the lens coating.
- Use paper products or abrasive materials on the lenses.
- Place your Blue Planet glasses face down.
- Store your Blue Planet glasses with sharp or blunt objects that may damage the lens or frame.