Polarized sunglasses are often easy to spot because of their popular sheen and higher price tag. Since they can sometimes cost a little more, many people are left wondering: are polarized sunglasses better? We wanted to help everyone to better understand what these glasses bring to the table and show off a few of our favorite models for the fall season to help you find the perfect pair.
What Are Polarized Sunglasses?
Polarized sunglasses are a modern miracle in the world of sunglasses. They are designed to actually physically control the way that certain waves of light can hit your eyes. Specifically, they only allow for vertical rays to push through the lens and actually meet your eye. This design allows you to have greater control over the light that hits your eyes, making it easier for you to protect your eyes and manage your field of vision.
Why Should I Wear Polarized Sunglasses?
Polarized sunglasses are designed to protect your eyes, but they are also made for comfort. Since only vertical rays can enter the glasses, it means that you can keep your eyes safer. While these glasses won’t keep you from feeling the effects of UV light, they can limit where the sources come from. Polarized glasses are most commonly known for their benefits while engaging in sports or even driving. This is because they effectively filter out glare, making your vision sharper while keeping you comfortable. Glare comes from a wide range of reflective surfaces whether you’re driving the boat out on the lake or making a left turn in front of a large business window. Glare has been known to cause entire car accidents by blinding people. With polarized lenses, they are not a problem.
Popular Polarized Sunglasses
Though we sell polarized sunglasses all year round, sometimes you want something that goes with the season. Fall is a fashionable time, which is why we have created special designs that accommodate it. Below, you will find some of our favorite models.
- Althea—These fashion-forward glasses look incredible when paired with a nice peacoat. They are big and bold, making it easy to instantly upgrade any outfit, whether it is fall or any other season.
- Aldin—For those who like to show off their unique nature, the Aldin model is ready to help. These adorable glasses are curved, feminine, and beautifully styled to make any outfit pop.
- Bodie—The Bodie model is perfect for those who want a little fashion without overdoing it. They are simple, stylish, and available in many different colors.
- Cortez—These glasses are round and small, giving them a uniquely stylish look that is perfect for accessorizing.
- Kelsea—With these glasses, you will always put your best foot forward. They are cute, fashionable, and a little fun too.
- Wallace—The Wallace model is a perfect balance of fun and modern, while maintaining a traditional style.
- Breah—For someone who wants to show the world they mean business, the Breah model is perfect. They command attention in all the right ways.
- Donna—Are you born to stand out in a crowd? Look no further than this model!
- Ryli—Big, bold, and ready to make a statement, these glasses are for those who want to accessorize and protect their eyes at the same time!