Impress all your friends with one of our all-time favorite snacks and learn some cool facts about our tiny little beach town, Carpinteria, CA.
Did you know: Santa Barbara County is the 3rd largest producer of Avocados in North America with Carpentaria being a major Contributor.
Fun Fact: A single California avocado tree can produce up to 200 pounds of fresh fruit each year (approximately 500 pieces).
Avocado Toast Recipe
Time to Make: 10 Minutes | Serves: 4 People
- 4 Slices whole-grain bread
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 ½ teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, Juiced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Toast Bread in toaster or toaster oven
- Scoop avocado into a bowl. Add Parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Mash together using a potato masher or fork.
- Spread avocado mixture onto each piece of toast.
- Add a little Heat, sprinkle some red chili flacks on top. YUM! *Optional
Thank you for reading! From all of us at Blue Planet Eyewear we hope you enjoyed this easy recipe for avocado toast and hope you get to enjoy it soon with your family and friends.