90-Day Warranty Policy
Note: Warranty does not cover scratches, accidental damage caused through general use, or the loss of screws due to neglect.
Blue Planet Eyewear warrants products against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days from date of purchase. Blue Planet Eyewear reserves the right to determine manufacturing defects, and requires proof of purchase from an authorized Blue Planet retailer to qualify products as warrantable. If a product is deemed defective, Blue Planet Eyewear will replace the item at no cost to you.
All claims must be submitted directly to email@example.com with
- Photo(s) of the defective product
- Proof of Purchase
- Order # (If Purchase at www.Shopblueplaneteyewear.com)
- Style # (BP12345)
- Phone #
Proof of purchase Forms
The following forms are acceptable for proof of purchase made at one of our authorized retailers:
- Your www.Shopblueplaneteyewear.com order number
- Picture or scan of the physical receipt with a visible date of purchase and retailer name.
- Picture of your bank statement with a visible and highlighted purchase date and retailer name
Once we receive your claim a customer service representative will reach out to you via email and or phone and assist with your product replacement.
Addition Info: Retailers other than www.shopblueplaneteyewear.com are not authorized to provide warranty service on Blue Planet Eyewear products. If you have purchased your item from a retailer and would like to return or exchange your Blue Planet Eyewear Product to them. You will be subject to that retailers Return and/or Exchange Policy.