A light, refreshing hand & body wash made with certified organic botanicals. Gentle aloe and antioxidant rich grapeseeds cleanse and nourish your skin from head to toe! A paraben & sulfate free formula that won't leaves your skin clean and dewy, dry and tight.
- Fresh Cut Herbs | lavender, rosemary & mints mingle creating a fresh spa blend to relax and clarify.
- Sunshine Day | sweet, juicy orange & vanilla intertwine creating a nourishing blend great for evening skin tone, scars & improving stretch marks.
- California Surf | one whiff will take you to the beach... notes of fresh lime, coconut and clean, sweet mint.
- Vanilla Almond Cinnamon | a comforting jumble of delicious scents that smell good enough to eat, formulated to purify the senses, promote circulation and deep relaxation.
- Pink Grapefruit Ginger | a dose of fresh and juicy grapefruit mixed with ginger, known in ancient times as an aphrodisiac, warms the senses & soothes the soul!
- 75+% certified organic ingredients
- 8.8oz reclyclable packaging with pump
- made with love in CA
USE: Wet hands or bod, lather up, buttercup!
INGREDIENTS: aloe barbadensis (aloe*) juice, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, kosher vegetable glycerin, vitis vinifera (grapeseed*) extract, phenoxyethanol, Grapeseed Co. signature essential oil blend, tetrasodium EDTA, citric acid
*certified organic ingredients
- paraben & gluten free
- tested on people
*This Item is a final sale and not eligible for return or exchange
Since 2009, our progressive business model has helped not only individuals worldwide, but also the environment. In short, we combine eco-friendly products with social responsibility.
- Each pair of Blue Planet Eyewear is made with recycled and/or natural materials to help eliminate waste and draw from more sustainable sources.
- For every pair sold, we donate a pair of corrective glasses to a person in need via a charity organization that we partner with. We call this practice our Visualize Change Program.
- Each month, the Blue Planet team volunteers in our local community as a part of our Random Acts of Kindness program
Eco-Friendly Sunglasses & Reading Glasses
Restoring Sight To People In Need
In April of 2018 we wanted to find a new way to give back to our community. The Blue Planet Crew actively volunteers in our local community as a part of our Random Acts of Kindness Program. Our volunteer work so far has included working with kids with disabilities, working with animals at the Humane Society, planting trees, organizing beach cleanups, providing food for the less fortunate and many more.
Trees For The Future