Capture the essence of our California lifestyle with these unique wood framed prints by Meadow Rose Photo Art. These beautiful pieces show the natural wood grain through the negative spaces, enhancing the style and composition of each print. There are no two alike, all unique and handmade locally, sealed to resist moisture and UV.
Available in two sizes:
- 5" x 5" (6" x 6" w/Frame)
- 7" x 7" (8" x 8" w/Frame)
About the Makers:
A wonderful husband a wife team; Santa Barbara based photographer and woodworker. Meadow's digital images of California lifestyle and local landscape are printed on hand selected pine & fir. Andy designs and preps wood that will best compliment the final product.
Since 2009, our progressive business model has helped not only individuals worldwide, but also the environment. In short, we combine eco-friendly products with social responsibility.
- Each pair of Blue Planet Eyewear is made with recycled and/or natural materials to help eliminate waste and draw from more sustainable sources.
- For every pair sold, we donate a pair of corrective glasses to a person in need via a charity organization that we partner with. We call this practice our Visualize Change Program.
- Each month, the Blue Planet team volunteers in our local community as a part of our Random Acts of Kindness program
Eco-Friendly Sunglasses & Reading Glasses
Restoring Sight To People In Need
In April of 2018 we wanted to find a new way to give back to our community. The Blue Planet Crew actively volunteers in our local community as a part of our Random Acts of Kindness Program. Our volunteer work so far has included working with kids with disabilities, working with animals at the Humane Society, planting trees, organizing beach cleanups, providing food for the less fortunate and many more.
Trees For The Future