This lotion says, “I just came from the beach.” Lather it all over and watch your skin hydrate and glow. Made from organic, botanic ingredients and never greasy, oily, or watery. Good for dry skin, sensitive skin and daily moisturizing. With a slight coconut scent for year-round vacation vibes.
- Non-greasy, absorbs quickly
- Hydrates and heals dry skin
- Easy on sensitive skin
- Certified Organic by USDA Standards
Water (Aqua), Organic Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Organic Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Organic Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Organic Arnica Montana (Arnica) Leaf Extract, Organic Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Passiflora Edulis (Passion Fruit) Oil, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Organic Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Organic Rosa Damascena (Rose ) Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by Oregon Tilth.
Free of all the worrisome chemicals. Full of all good botanicals and beneficial oils.
GMO FREE - GLUTEN FREE - VEGAN - NON-NANO - BIODEGRADABLE
6 oz. size
*This Item is a final sale and not eligible for return or exchange
Since 2009, our progressive business model has helped not only individuals worldwide, but also the environment. In short, we combine eco-friendly products with social responsibility.
- Each pair of Blue Planet Eyewear is made with recycled and/or natural materials to help eliminate waste and draw from more sustainable sources.
- For every pair sold, we donate a pair of corrective glasses to a person in need via a charity organization that we partner with. We call this practice our Visualize Change Program.
- Each month, the Blue Planet team volunteers in our local community as a part of our Random Acts of Kindness program
Eco-Friendly Sunglasses & Reading Glasses
Restoring Sight To People In Need
In April of 2018 we wanted to find a new way to give back to our community. The Blue Planet Crew actively volunteers in our local community as a part of our Random Acts of Kindness Program. Our volunteer work so far has included working with kids with disabilities, working with animals at the Humane Society, planting trees, organizing beach cleanups, providing food for the less fortunate and many more.
Trees For The Future